By Casey Reas, Nick Montfort, Ian Bogost, John Bell, Patsy Baudoin, Jeremy Douglass, Mark C. Marino, Michael Mateas, Mark Sample, Noah Vawter
Filenote: epub made out of retail azw3 utilizing onlne-convert
A unmarried line of code deals how to comprehend the cultural context of computing.
This booklet takes a unmarried line of code--the super concise easy application for the Commodore sixty four inscribed within the title--and makes use of it aa a lens in which to contemplate the phenomenon of artistic computing and how laptop courses exist in tradition.
The authors of this collaboratively written publication deal with code now not as simply sensible yet as a text--in the case of 10 PRINT, a textual content that seemed in lots of varied revealed sources--that yields a narrative approximately its making, its objective, its assumptions, and extra. they think about randomness and regularity in computing and paintings, the maze in tradition, the preferred uncomplicated programming language, and the hugely influential Commodore sixty four desktop.
Read or Download 10 PRINT CHR$(205.5+RND(1)); : GOTO 10 PDF
Best computing books
Programming personal home page, second variation, is the authoritative consultant to Hypertext Preprocessor five and is full of the original wisdom of the writer of Hypertext Preprocessor (Rasmus Lerdorf) and different Hypertext Preprocessor specialists. in terms of developing web content, the personal home page scripting language is really a red-hot estate. actually, Hypertext Preprocessor is at the moment used on greater than 19 million web content, surpassing Microsoft's ASP . web know-how in attractiveness. Programmers love its flexibility and pace; designers love its accessibility and convenience.
because the usual publication on personal home page, the entire necessities are coated in a transparent and concise demeanour. Language syntax and programming suggestions are coupled with various examples that illustrate either right utilization and customary idioms. With type information and functional programming suggestion, this booklet can assist you develop into not only a personal home page programmer, yet a great Hypertext Preprocessor programmer. Programming personal home page, moment variation covers every little thing you want to comprehend to create powerful internet functions with personal home page. Contents include:
* distinctive info at the fundamentals of the Hypertext Preprocessor language, together with facts kinds, variables, operators, and circulate regulate statements
* Chapters outlining the fundamentals of capabilities, strings, arrays, and items
* insurance of universal personal home page net software concepts, resembling shape processing and validation, consultation monitoring, and cookies
* fabric on interacting with relational databases, similar to MySQL and Oracle, utilizing the database-independent PEAR DB library and the recent PDO Library
* Chapters that provide help to generate dynamic photos, create PDF records, and parse XML documents with personal home page
* complicated issues, reminiscent of developing safe scripts, mistakes dealing with, functionality tuning, and writing your personal c program languageperiod extensions to Hypertext Preprocessor
* A convenient speedy connection with the entire middle services in personal home page and all of the general extensions that send with Hypertext Preprocessor
compliment for the 1st edition:
"If you're simply moving into the dynamic internet improvement international otherwise you are contemplating migrating from one other dynamic net product to Hypertext Preprocessor, Programming Hypertext Preprocessor is the ebook of option to get you up, operating, and efficient very quickly. "
--Peter MacIntrye, eWeek
"I imagine it is a nice e-book for programmers who are looking to commence constructing dynamic web content with Hypertext Preprocessor. It provides an in depth review of Hypertext Preprocessor, plenty of useful assistance, and an excellent feel of PHP's strengths. "
--David Dooling, Slashdot. org
In simply 24 classes of 1 hour or much less, Sams educate your self Xcode four in 24 Hours might help you in attaining step forward productiveness with Apple’s new Xcode four. three+ improvement setting for OS X and iOS devices.
Every lesson introduces new innovations and builds on what you’ve already realized, providing you with a rock-solid starting place for real-world success!
Step-by-step directions conscientiously stroll you thru the commonest Xcode four improvement tasks.
Quizzes and routines on the finish of every bankruptcy assist you attempt your knowledge.
By the way in which notes current attention-grabbing details relating to the discussion.
Did you recognize? guidance provide suggestion or exhibit you more uncomplicated how you can practice tasks.
Watch Out! cautions warn you to attainable difficulties and provides you recommendation on easy methods to keep away from them.
• grasp the MVC layout development on the middle of iOS and OS X development;
• Use Xcode undertaking templates to get a head commence on complex software features;
• successfully use the Xcode Code Editor and get quickly, contextually-aware solutions with the integrated support system;
• Use iOS Storyboards to visually describe an application’s workflow;
• start with center info to simplify facts administration and data-driven person interfaces;
• Use frameworks and libraries to package deal performance and advertise time-saving code reuse;
• Use Git and Subversion resource keep watch over for coping with allotted projects;
• arrange Unit assessments and use the Xcode debugger to maintain your tasks errors free;
• package deal your apps for the App Store;
• Use the command-line Xcode instruments for scripting and construct automation.
HTML5 is greater than a markup language—it’s a suite of a number of self sufficient internet criteria. thankfully, this multiplied advisor covers every thing you would like in a single handy position. With step by step tutorials and real-world examples, HTML5: The lacking handbook indicates you the way to construct net apps that come with video instruments, dynamic snap shots, geolocation, offline beneficial properties, and responsive layouts for cellular devices.
the $64000 belongings you have to know:
• constitution web content extra successfully. find out how HTML5 is helping website design instruments and se's paintings smarter.
• upload audio and video with no plugins. construct playback pages that paintings in each browser.
• Create lovely visuals with Canvas. Draw shapes, images, and textual content; play animations; and run interactive video games.
• Jazz up your pages with CSS3. upload fancy fonts and crowd pleasing results with transitions and animation.
• layout higher internet types. gather details from viewers extra successfully with HTML5 shape components.
• construct it as soon as, run it all over the place. Use responsive layout to make your web site glance sturdy on pcs, pills, and smartphones.
• comprise wealthy computing device beneficial properties. construct self-sufficient internet apps that paintings offline and shop the information clients want.
The fifth variation of the VECPAR sequence of meetings marked a metamorphosis of the convention name. the entire convention name now reads VECPAR 2002 — fifth Int- nationwide convention on excessive functionality Computing for Computational S- ence. This re? ects extra competently what has been the most emphasis of the convention seeing that its early days in 1993 – using desktops for fixing pr- lems in technology and engineering.
- Numerical Toolbox for Verified Computing I: Basic Numerical Problems Theory, Algorithms, and Pascal-XSC Programs
- Learning Mobile App Development: A Hands-on Guide to Building Apps with iOS and Android
- Natural Computing in Computational Finance
- Linux Bible (8th Edition)
Extra resources for 10 PRINT CHR$(205.5+RND(1)); : GOTO 10
From the tables, it can be seen that LPSDFF and LPSPFF consume the minimum active power as compared to all flip-flops except 8TDFF whereby the active power of 8TDFF is slightly lower. A similar trend is observed in the power delay product of the proposed flip-flops. 1. Total power dissipation and delay comparison of proposed flip-flop with prior static and dynamic flip-flops, unloaded. 205 Ave. 01 compared to any other flip-flop. Further, in sleep mode, LPSPFF and LPSDFF demonstrate the best power and delay tradeoff as compared to other designs.
Therefore, these keeper transistors not only assist in setting the output to its predetermined state, but also help in leakage prevention. The ultimate effect this method has is to set the final output OUT8nPG(Q) to Vdd (PRESET) for LPSPFF and output OUT8pPG(Q) to Vss (CLEAR) for LPSDFF. 4. 25um CMOS technology. 6. LPSPFF Output Waveform: Active Mode a-lOOns, Sleep Mode 100-200ns VDD Slee~ePOff . 7. ~eepon Design Structure of LPSDFF flop operation were chosen for the implementations and results were obtained from HSPICE simulations.
The sandwich layer could be written with a current that causes the structure to heat above the Curie point of the ferromagnetic layers in the sandwich. The low Curie point can be achieved, for example, by adding a small amount of chromium to a nickel iron alloy - on the order of 5% to get the Curie point to about 250 C. The thin ruthenium layer acts to make the two magnetic layers anti parallel with an effective field of several thousands of Oe. Tunneling currents could be used to determine memory state as described previously.